As a member of the CSSCA System Integration Team, this is a unique position that requires multiple skill sets in Access Control, IP based Video Surveillance, networking, Auto/Video and VoIP experience. This is a lead technical position that will require installation of these systems and coordinating vendors to integrate our system at multiple sites.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively in a complex environment with limited supervision. Good communications skills are required; working and communicating with the systems team, keeping management informed of risks, problems and current status of systems and networks.
The principal duties are including, but not limited to the following:
- Auxiliary design and implementation of security and system integration projects;
- Responsible for coordination with overseas customers and project delivery;
- Coordination with subcontractor, manufacturer, supplier and responsible for surveillance of device installation, testing, training, trouble removal, etc.;
- Provide on-site and long-distance technical support and guidance in operation and maintenance phase to remove troubles;
- Cooperate with project manager for presale document preparation, requirements analysis, product type selection, compilation of technical proposal;
- Cooperate with project manager for testing and building prototype systems of security platform and the third party platform.
- Specialized academic qualification or above in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automation Control, Computer Science, etc.;
- 3+ years of working experience and 1+ years of project experience;
- Experience in independently completing security project cases management (3+ cases);
- Installation and testing experience in network alarm, monitoring, access control, talkback, parking lot, optical fiber communication, computer networks, building automation and control, generic cabling system, machine room, conference, broadcast, electronic police, HD surveillance camera, information release and guidance system, emergency command, more than 6 subsystems in city’s comprehensive management platform;
- Familiar with design, implementation and acceptance standard of electric and security project on all types of buildings;
- Working background in Honeywell, HID Global, Bosch, Hikvision, Dahua Technology will be preferred;
- Long-term business travel and strong ability of communication and on-site management;
- Basic English communication skill and basic ability in English reading.